- Napse Omni is launched to develop omni-channel integration of the entire Napse solution proposal.
Napse is the result of a merger between two of the most renowned companies in the sector focused on omnichannel solutions: Synthesis in Latin America and Linx in Brazil. We have over 5,000 employees and over 70,000 customers from the leading industries across 16 countries in the region. We provide the necessary technology to support new consumer experiences and translate them into business results throughout Latin America.
We focus on offering products and services according to the business challenges of omnichannel retailing:
- A unique experience for consumers, by customizing offers and promotions.
- Optimal conversion results on digital platforms.
- Transformation of the payment experience by simplifying management.
- We follow the evolution of retail and consumer behavior.
We are present in 6 countries and have worked alongside the main retailers in America for more than 30 years now.
- Vertical solutions for Oil & Gas, Pharmacy, and Electronics are added to the product portfolio.
- Fiscal Flow is integrated into NAPSE products.
- Linx acquires Synthesis Retail Solution, which assumes the name of NAPSE and adds its portfolio to the offer for LATAM.
- Promo and vTol solutions (multi-enterprise and Cloud) are launched.
- Buenos Aires becomes the development hub for Latin America.
- The company focuses on technology, innovation, and adapts to the new retail market demands.
- We offer vTol EMV-Kit, a set of drivers that integrate the EMVCo Pinpads to any point of sale solution.
- Retail CRM is launched.
- Cloud-based services are offered.
- vTol becomes the first PCI-certified payment gateway in Latin America.
- Synthesis begins its internationalization and wins the Sadosky award for track record in the IT industry in Argentina.
- BRIDGE POS is presented at the IBM Retail User Group Conference in Las Vegas.
- We are ISO 9001:2000 certified for “Design, development, implementation, and support of electronic solutions.”
- Napse wins the International Award for the implementation of fiscal printers throughout the IBM/4690 Argentina Platform.
- Promo becomes the world’s leading retail promotion engine.
- The ERP Linx sales channel program is initiated.
- Synthesis becomes the first ARTS member in Latin America.
- vTol is adopted for phone ticket sales (IVR call center).
- Translation and inspection of point of sale software to disembark in Argentina and Brazil.
- The self-service solution is launched, operating on the IBM/4684 (APA) platform.
- Operations begin under the name of Microserv Comercio y Consultoria Ltda., later referred to as Synthesis.