Make your business truly Omnichannel
Increase your conversion, optimize logistics, and simplify your tax transactions, regardless of whether the channel is online or offline
Want to be truly omnichannel?
This is a need and a request that comes from consumers and means:
- 430% more fast shipment searches according to Google.
- 32% of Argentinians looking for store availability would travel 3 km to buy an item.
- 87% believe that brands should put more effort into promoting the same experience across all channels.
- 85% of consumers start shopping in one channel and end up in another.
- 35% increase in the average ticket for multichannel consumers.
What are you trying to achieve with omnichannel retailing?
How to be truly Omnichannel?
Changing the way resources are managed.
Want to be omnichannel?
How does omnichannel impact your sales?
- 69% rise in sales on selected dates in 2020
- 142% rise in orders sent from the nearest store on special 2020 dates
What products do we offer?
Napse Omni is a solution designed for retailers to manage consumer needs from any point of contact. It allows managing costs and shipment times, product availability, integrated payments as well as simpler exchange and return processes, having a comprehensive look at product stock and current offers.find out more
Napse Bridge is a suite of solutions designed to adapt to different commerce formats and integrate both store and remote channels. It also has native integration with both Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and pre-existing services to simplify company business processes.find out more
Napse Promo is a key tool to create a custom consumer experience where you can centralize complex promotions and loyalty programs through all points of contact with customers, thus creating a unique experience.find out more